Centre For Water and Natural Resource Management
Name of the organization:
The name of the organization will be "Center for Water and Natural Resources Management"
The center will be a subsidiary unit of the Center for Development Action, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya State Institute of Rural Development, Bakshi Ka Talab, Lucknow, U.P.
The Center will endeavor to enhance the capacity of all stakeholder engaged in water and natural resource management.
To facilitate training & capacity building, IEC & Social mobilization, research and consultancy services for sustainable management of water and natural resources.
- To crest Awareness and capacity building of communication and other stake holders.
- To identify and document appropriate technology and successful model of water management and natural resource management.
- Organizing State/Regional/District/Village level Conferences, Seminars, Workshops etc. on Disaster Management related matters.
- To facilitate replication of successful model in natural resources management and transfer to technologies to the end user.
- Take up studies and action research/ evaluation work water management and natural resources management related field.
- To organize workshop, seminar and lecture in water management and natural resource management related field.
- To develop networking with other institutions/ organizations in the field of water management and natural resources management.
- To prepare and publish relevant training modules, IEC material and other related literature in the water management and natural resources management related field.
Potential Client Group::
Govt. of India, State Government, PRI's, NGO's, CSO's, Educational institutions, Research Institutions and other National and International Organizations.
Centre being a subsidiary unit if CDA, DDU SIRD U.P, will functions under administrative supervision and control of CDA. The management committee of center will comprise of the following - –
|1. Joint Director and Faculty Head Soil Conservation and water Management||– Center Director|
|2. Director in chief / nominee, Agriculture Department Krishi Bhawan Lucknow||– Advisor|
|3. Engineer in chief / nominee, Irrigation Department Sinchai Bhawan Lucknow||– Advisor|
|4. Director/nominee, Minor Irrigation Department||– Advisor|
|5. Director/nominee, State Ground Water board/ nominee||– Advisor|
|6. CEO/nominee State level nodal agency Department Land Development and water Resources Lucknow||– Advisor|
|7. Director WALMI/nominee WALMI Bhawan Lucknow||– Advisor|
|8. Chief Conservator Forest/ nominee, Forest Department, Lucknow||– Advisor|
|9. Tow expert working in the field of water management and natural resource management nominee by Director Gernal SIRD Bakshi Ka Talab Lucknow||– Advisor|
|10. Assistant Director soil Conservation And Water Management||– Member Secretary|
Funds and Accounts:
- Funds made available for Center for water management and natural resources management and received directly in the name of Center for Development Action, in short CDA, will be used by the Center for conducting activities as per guidelines of the sponsoring agency. Similarly, all Grants Received from Govt. of India and / or its agencies, organizations and others authorities, state Govt. of Uttar Pradesh or any other State Govt. And/ or Their organization directly to the DDU SIRD U.P. will be utilized by Central for water management and natural resources management as per GOI/ State Govt. guidelines
- Separate saving bank account will be maintained in a scheduled bank, which will be operated under joint signatures of Centre Director and member Secretary of the centre
- A separate subsidiary cash book shall be maintained by the member secretary of the centre into which all receipts and expenditures will be entered.
- Aseparate subsidiary stock register shall be maintained by the center
- The Center Director will be the authority to sanction and approve advance of up to Rs, 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand) for implementation of any programmed. Sanction of amount above Rs.10,000/- Will Be under the authority of Chairperson of center for Development action.
- After completion of the programmed/ assignments: statement of adjustment and expenditures against any advance received along with original Voucher shall be submitted to the Member Secretary Center for Development action for adjustment.
Centre for Development Action will be responsible for getting audited the budget received in the name of Centre for Development Action by an accredited Charted Accountant. The budget provided by the State Governments or Government of India through SIRD to the centre will be audited as per rules of the Government.