Articles of Association of Centre for Health, Hygiene and Nutrition
Name of the organization:
The name of the organization will be ”Center for Health, Hygiene and Nutrition".
The centre will be a subsidiary unit of the Centre for Development Action, DDU SIRD, Lucknow
Enabling Capacity Building and Training (CB & T) of health service providers to ensure highest attainable level of physical and mental health of the community, with key focus on overall well being of the community such as Health, Hygiene and Nutrition.
Achieving the highest level of efficiency & quality in delivery and transfer of learning to health service providers and professionals engaged with communities.
The Centre will act as focal point for:-
- To conceptualize, Plan, Design and Implement the Capacity Building & Training Programmes on Health, Hygiene and Nutrition
- To organize Capacity Building & Training and skill up-gradation programmes for health functionaries, stakeholders, partners and their networking
- To conduct Thematic Research/ Exercises, Studies, Evaluation and Monitoring of Programmes.
- To develop, document and publish reports, reading material and training manuals etc.
- To organize awareness campaign, community mobilization, IEC activities both for health functionaries and stakeholders.
- To evolve and encourage participatory process through open forum programmes, seminars and other methods
- Designing training tools, modules and manuals to promote standardized training formats to maintain quality, and organizing/conducting training programmes.
- Undertaking, promoting and conducting Thematic Research/ Action Research in the field of Health, Hygiene and Nutrition.
- Conduct impact evaluation and assessment of various health programmes.
- Professional response to different issues resulting in smooth implementation and functioning of the programmes in context with Health, Hygiene and Nutrition, as and when required.
- Develop and demonstrate process to ensure good quality of life in terms of Health, Hygiene and Nutrition.
- Publication and dissemination of Studies, Research Papers, Training literature, Periodicals etc.
- Ensure and sustain community participation, civil society organizations and stakeholders in reform process to work closely with health committees / institutions constituted at various levels.
The centre will strive to work towards achieving its above stated objectives through:
Potential Client Group::
Govt. of India, State Governments, NGOs, CSOs, Educational Institutions, Research Institutions and other National, International Organizations, Agencies.
Centre being a subsidiary unit of CDA, DDU SIRD U.P, will function under administrative supervision and control of CDA. The management committee of the centre will comprise of the following–
|1. Joint Director and Faculty Head as||– Center Director|
|2. Director, State Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Lucknow||– Advisor|
|3. Director, Integrated Child Development Scheme (ICDS), Lucknow||– Advisor|
|4. State Representative, UNICEF, Lucknow||– Advisor|
|5. Deputy/ Assistant Director||– Member Secretary|
Funds and Accounts:
All Funds will be received in the name of the Centre for Development Action, which will be transferred to this centre.
1. Separate saving account will be maintained in the scheduled bank, which will be operated under joint signatures of Centre Director and Member Secretary of the centre.
2. Separate subsidiary cash book shall be maintained by the member secretary of the centre into which all receipts and expenditures will be entered.
3. Separate subsidiary stock register shall be maintained by the centre.
4. The Centre Director will be the authority to sanction and approve advance of up to Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand) for implementation of any programme. Sanction of any amount above Rs. 10,000/- will be under the authority of Chairperson of CDA.
5. After the completion of the programme/ assignments; statement of adjustment and expenditures against any advance received along with original vouchers, shall be submitted to the Member Secretary of the CDA.
Audit and other financial verification of the records will be done by CDA.