Center for Health and Sanitation (CH&S)
About Us -
Name of the organization:
- To conceptualize, Plan, Design and Implement the Capacity Building & Training Programmes on Health and Sanitation.
- To organize Capacity Building & Training and skill up-gradation programmes for health functionaries, stakeholders, partners and their networking.
- To conduct Thematic Research/ Exercises, Studies, Evaluation and Monitoring of Health Sanitation Programmes.
- To develop, document and publish reports, reading material and training manuals etc.
- To organize awareness campaign, community mobilization, IEC activities both for health functionaries and stakeholders.
- To evolve and encourage participatory process through open forum programmes, seminars and other methods.
The CH&S Centre will strive to work towards achieving its above stated objectives through:
- Designing training tools, modules and manuals to promote standardized training formats to maintain quality and organizing/conducting training programmes.
- Undertaking, promoting and conducting Thematic Research/ Action Research in the field of Health, Hygiene and Nutrition.
- Conduct impact evaluation and assessment of various health programmes.
- Professional response to different issues resulting in smooth implementation and functioning of the programmes in context with Nutrition and sanitation as and when required.
- Develop and demonstrate process to ensure good quality of life in terms of health and sanitation.
- Publication and dissemination of Studies, Research Papers, Training literature, Periodicals etc.
- Ensure community participation, civil society organizations and stakeholders in reform process to work closely with health committees / institutions constituted at various levels.
Potential Client Group:
Funds and Accounts:
- Funds made available for Centre for health and sanitation received directly in the name of Centre for Development Action, in short CDA, will be used by the Centre for conducting activities as per guidelines of the sponsoring agency. Similarly, all Grants Received from Govt. of India and / or its agencies, organizations and others authorities, state Govt. of Uttar Pradesh or any other State Govt. And/ or Their organization directly to the DDU SIRD U.P. will be utilized by Centre for Health and Sanitation as per GOI/ State Govt. guidelines.
- Separate saving bank account will be maintained in a scheduled bank, which will be operated under joint signatures of Centre Director and member Secretary of the Centre.
- A separate subsidiary cash book shall be maintained by the member secretary of the Centre into which all receipts and expenditures will be entered.
- A separate subsidiary stock register shall be maintained by the Centre.
- The Centre Director will be the authority to sanction and approve advance of up to Rs, 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand) for implementation of any programmed. Sanction of amount above Rs.10,000/- Will Be under the authority of Chairperson of Centre for Development Action.
- After completion of the programme /Assignments the statement of adjustment and expenditures against any advance received along with original Voucher shall be submitted to the Member Secretary Centre for Development Action for adjustment.